— Design and create wood crafts that are original, beautiful and well made and you should be on your way in your woodworking business.
1. Use Multiple Photographs
2. Use Clear Backgrounds To Highlight The Item Only.
3. Show The Product in Use or In The Appropriate Setting.
4. Go For More Photographs Rather Than Less.
5. Tell A Story.
6. Use Descriptive Terms That Have Impact.
7. Focus On The Benefits Buyers Get From Your Crafts.
8. Always Include The Dimensions Of Your Products.
9. Guarantee Your Customer’s Satisfaction.
10. Let Buyers Know Why They Should Order Your Woodcrafts Today.