There is a law of diminishing returns in almost everything. Premium tools often ignore the cost benefit and go for the gusto. In chisels you can get a good quality lifetime chisel for about $20 (in 2021). Premium versions go for almost $100. What do you get for that extra money?
Tools & Material Used in this video:
– Associate Links (they give a little on back end to wortheffort)
* Improved versions of the Narex I bought for School (Full Set):
* Improved versions of the Narex I bought for School (Half Set):
– Non-Associate Links (No compensation for recommendation)
* Veritas PM-V11 Chisels:
* Narex Chisels I bought for school:
Associates Link of other items such as Tool, Book, etc…. I already own/use in woodworking craft that are available on Amazon –
This channel is based on the value for value proposition. We depend upon patrons like you to subsidize our efforts. The time away from the ‘real work’ that pays bills and opportunity loss of time with family are our biggest expenses.
So if you feel these videos and series are of value to you and others please consider shopping and patronizing these sites:
– (also for Donations)
– for PayPal donations
– Venmo: @wortheffort